FAQ  •  Registrieren  •  Anmelden

error message auto closing

<<

mamefan

Beitrag Mo 15. Aug 2011, 12:46

error message auto closing

Hello, I'm using MameUIHIScore with great satisfaction, however I would like to solve a small problem, maybe not specific with this build.
If I select a game for which I don't have the rom-chd, an error window appears, but I can't close it by pressing a cabinet button like I do when I launch the game, instead I have to close it with the PC mouse or keyboard.
Is there a workaround for this nuisance, apart from filtering out the games not available?
<<

Alfman

Administrator

Beitrag Mo 15. Aug 2011, 17:50

Re: error message auto closing

mamefan hat geschrieben:Hello, I'm using MameUIHIScore with great satisfaction, however I would like to solve a small problem, maybe not specific with this build.
If I select a game for which I don't have the rom-chd, an error window appears, but I can't close it by pressing a cabinet button like I do when I launch the game, instead I have to close it with the PC mouse or keyboard.
Is there a workaround for this nuisance, apart from filtering out the games not available?

The Error Window should be closeable with the RETURN KEY , i hope you has this KEY mapped to a Button :) Im using a J-PAC at my Arcade Cab so i have the Button already mapped .

And yes a good Fix is the filtering Option for your Games . At my Arcade Cab i have only the Games available that i really have .
==============================
I'am the MameUIHiScore Compiler :)
<<

mamefan

Beitrag Mo 15. Aug 2011, 18:40

Alfman hat geschrieben:The Error Window should be closeable with the RETURN KEY , i hope you has this KEY mapped to a Button :) Im using a J-PAC at my Arcade Cab so i have the Button already mapped .

Hmm, my interface doesn't have software or internal logic, it's a plain USB HID interface, sold in a famous French arcade webstore.
So unless there's an option in MAME default options for automatically closing those error messages, or entirely suppress them, I have always to resort to keyboard or mouse..
<<

Alfman

Administrator

Beitrag Do 18. Aug 2011, 12:55

mamefan hat geschrieben:Hmm, my interface doesn't have software or internal logic, it's a plain USB HID interface, sold in a famous French arcade webstore.
So unless there's an option in MAME default options for automatically closing those error messages, or entirely suppress them, I have always to resort to keyboard or mouse..

Can you not create KEY COMBOS with your Device ?!? I mean something like this :

BUTTON 1 + BUTTON 2 = Return Key

Or is this Device absolutely not configureable ?!? Do you has a Product Link with more Informations ?!?
I'am the MameUIHiScore Compiler :)

Zurück zu Support / Bugs / Help